Hi Roy
Nice to hear from you, just one little point here which I don't
think I missed. If D&D use SMSQ/E which you refer to in you other
email, that was sold with Q40, and abide by that license, nobody
would object. Yes.
I was concerned by a remark by Wolfgang to the effect that if a
copy of SMSQ/E was lost, like bread, a new copy had to be paid
for. OK(maybe), but as the old license stood you upgraded,
replaced, etc. We lost 2 complete systems to lightning last
month, luckily we managed to recover most things from other
machines, but if a 3rd machine had been on at the time that would
not have been possible.  Now, because of the new license I assume
we would have to repurchase SMSQ/E (OK). Which license would it
be under, old or new??

You stoutly deny revising SMSQ/E, I was talking about David
Gillhams revision of the code, you were the seller.
.Just putting record straight. nothing to do with money.

Regards

Mike

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.macnamaras.com