Hi Folks
I was going to keep out of this, I am not going to takes sides.
BUT, there seems to be an opinion that the License controlled by
Wolfgang is a final solution to the SMSQ debate.
I would just like to note that several folks have not agreed to
this license, else they would have asked Wolfgang to be a
reseller, surely then, as they do not wish to agree to new terms,
they must be legally able to continue as they did before the
license was envisaged, in other words before they can be held to
have to comply with a new set of rules, they would have to agree
these changes. Otherwise the new license would not apply to them.
You can't decide to change the terms of sale, long after you sold
the item, without the consent of the buyer. If they don't want to
be held liable to this license, why should they pay a new charge,
they will be able to continue with the contract they already have

just a thought

Regards to all

Mike

[EMAIL PROTECTED]