> PS. If I remember correctly, I was coming from the West anyway - I'd
been to
> Bonddi - There was a sign saying "Tal-y-Bont" and pointing down a
road, so
> we went there hoping for a nice cuppa chez Dilwyn & Christine - no
other
> signs anywhere and we ended up back on the main road again.
>
> PPS. Ok, coming down that little road we were coming from the East !
They put up new signs from one direction, then they disappeared from
another direction, one got taken down because of a mis-spelling (in
fact they took down one of the ones with correct spelling though that
was later restored). Result, confused tourists, even more confused
locals who thought they were going home and ended up thinking they
weren't.

At this point, I give up. Trying to understand local authority
decision making round here you need ot be a Mensa member minimum.

They put up signs for new speed humps in the village, then a couple of
weeks later some letters came round asking if the residents wanted
speed humps or not. Needless to say, we got nowhere complaining it was
an already decided stich up.

Move to Wales. Get even more confused than in England!

hy do you think I bury my head in QLs? To try to stay sane around
here!

(OK, that last line was just to get back on topic)

--
Dilwyn Jones