> >>... and Freddie Vachha's breakfast there (four helpings) - giving
us

> > the
> >
> >>spare 'rabbit food'.
> >
> > I remember Freddy Helping a waitress or three to put out a fire on
an
> > egg griddler or something similar at breakfast at an Eindhoven
> > hotel...
> >
> Hey! That was me! (Freddy was too busy eating - if he was there that
> time). I intervened because, in my younger days, I did the classic
"pour
> water on a chip pan fire". It's a quick way of redecorating your
kitchen
> (if you like black).
Oops, sorry Lau. Freddy was there and I remember him telling me about
the "fire".

It was the same trip as "Volvo chase" I referred to - I was in the
minibus being chased by Tony's Volvo, trying to stay upright each time
Phil Borman hit a corner kerbstone ;-))

> What exactly was Freddy doing when we came through customs and he
nearly
> got everyone arrested? It involved his dual nationality - and
shouting.
Wasn't there that time I don't think, but can well imagine it!

--
Dilwyn Jones