Markus Stumpf wrote:
> However, "Fred Lindberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> pointed out to me
> as an answer to my first post that there is a patch flying around
> (probably at http://www.qmai.org/) allowing restriction of the number of
> RCPT TOs within one single stream.
> This may be of help.

only problem with that is:
the software that they are talking about sends just one RCPT
TO request per stream.  it opens up another connection to
brute force the possibility of existing addresses.  (From
what I understand of all this)...  All that needs to be done
to avoid this is to create a patch which has a variable or
something that can be set to threshold "denies" of invalid
requests.  maybe even puts them in /etc/tcp.smtp 'addy':DENY
or something ;) heh

-Brad