I know we've discussed this in the past and someone came up with a
patch to do it, but I'd really like to see a control/badmailto in
qmail II.  The spammers have gleaned some nonexistant email addresses
out of UseNet, they were parts of the message id.  I'm getting around
10 or 20 double bounces a day from these two addresses, and in the
past we've had other problems with nonexistant addresses that double
bounce (or lusers that we've closed their accounts after they pissed
off the world).

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   flame-mail: /dev/null
       # include <std/disclaimers.h>                   TEAM-OS2
   Online Searchable Campground Listings    http://www.camping-usa.com
       "There is no outfit less entitled to lecture me about bloat
               than the federal government"  -- Tony Snow