On 03-Jan-99 02:21:08, John R. Levine wrote something about "Re: qmail II request". I
just couldn't help replying to it, thus:

> What I would like, and I believe what he's asking for, is
> /var/qmail/control/badmailto which would list specific addresses in
> otherwise acceptable domains to which all mail should bounce
> instantly. They'd match against the "MAIL TO:<whoever>" command, not
> anything in the body.

   This feature is implemented by at least two of the spam patches with a
control/badrcptto file.

Regards,

/ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻTŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ\
| Rask Ingemann Lambertsen     | [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
| Registered Phase5 developer  | WWW: http://www.gbar.dtu.dk/~c948374/   |
| A4000, 775 kkeys/s (RC5-64)  | "ThrustMe" on XPilot and EFnet IRC      |
| Never underestimate the bandwidth of a CD-ROM flying through the lab.  |