On 03-Jan-99 Rask Ingemann Lambertsen wrote:
> On 03-Jan-99 02:21:08, John R. Levine wrote something about "Re: qmail II
> request". I just couldn't help replying to it, thus:
>
>> What I would like, and I believe what he's asking for, is
>> /var/qmail/control/badmailto which would list specific addresses in
>> otherwise acceptable domains to which all mail should bounce
>> instantly. They'd match against the "MAIL TO:<whoever>" command, not
>> anything in the body.
>
>    This feature is implemented by at least two of the spam patches with a
> control/badrcptto file.

Look at the subject, then remember the entire thread.  I originally said
that I know there are patches that do this and that this is a request for
qmail II.  I'd like to avoid having to add patches and if you give Dan
good reason for adding something, it just may get added.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   flame-mail: /dev/null
       # include <std/disclaimers.h>                   TEAM-OS2
   Online Searchable Campground Listings    http://www.camping-usa.com
       "There is no outfit less entitled to lecture me about bloat
               than the federal government"  -- Tony Snow