Richard Roderick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thank you Paul!

> First, thank you for the guide on how to use a single uid. It was clean
> simple and I could easily understand it.

> Second, thank you for understanding my question. I was tempted to use a
> character other than -, and I didn't know which would be a good choice. Was
> hoping '=' or '+' was.

I think using "+" really should be the default option. I don't use it myself
(maybe Dan knew of some strange unix FS that didn't like +s in filenames).
Someone really should write an explanation of how exactly it all works.

However, I wrote the UID howto based upon a normal qmail install.

Paul.
--
Email pgregg at tibus.net |       CLUB24       | Email pgregg at nyx.net    |
Technical Director        |      INTERNET      | System Administrator       |