I've made a first rough cut at a QMAIL-CYRUS-HOWTO which is available at

http://www.compusense.com/qmail-cyrus/

There's an RPM, SRPM, tarball, and the individual files. As I caution in
HOWTO, the setup is RedHat centric. The actual instructions are a
bit sparse, but all the scripts are there to look at, and I've outlined
the general mechanism that will work on any system.

The RedHat setup works and I've documented that in the HOWTO. I'm sure
there will be few things that are unclear, I whipped this one off quick.
If anyone has any queries feel free to ask. Hope this is of some general
help.

jason.