Apologies for the slightly off topic, but I suspect that I'm not the only
qmail/cyrus user.

Thanks to Jason I have qmail delivering to cyrus via procmail to nicely
sorted mail distribution tree.

My problem is that I'm unable to share user folders and folders created with
the cyrus create mailfolder command as folder instead of user.folder are
visible to everyone. I'm primarily using IE 4 and 5 as clients. Netscape is
worse. It shows all the folders, even other users'.

I just did a fresh install on RH 6.0.

I'm hoping I missed something rather than it being normal.

The ultimate question: Is anyone using qmail/cyrus and does the Access Level
Control work correctly? I.e. can you share a folder with other users and
block the folders that should be private from the view/access of other
users.

TIA - Heinz
[EMAIL PROTECTED]