aha, that's it. The "Pennsylvania; Cerfnet & UUNET" mirror is out of whack.
I usually choose arbitrary mirrors for mirrored sites rather than go to the
main one. I use the main one to get the list, then I pop over to a mirror. I
figure, that's what the webmaster would like me to do.

So I popped over to
http://qmail.sgi.net/qmail/top.html

Reading through it, I couldn't find it.
I did a Find on Paul's name and got stuff from him
and Paul Fox, but not that.

You're right, it IS on the main site, just not on
that mirror.

Alex Miller