The LDAP integration with Cyrus can be found at:

http://www.linc-dev.com/auth.html

There are good instructions for adding in the C source code but if I
remember correctly, there are a couple of typos in the file. I've had no
problems with it accessing our LDAP servers. The only outstanding issue is
that it is sending clear text from the cyrus server to your LDAP server.

Jon Scarbrough
Oakton Community College
Des Plaines, IL
[EMAIL PROTECTED]