If I make a virtualdomains file, and make the usual .qmail-... files in
the given user's home directory, as forwarding to a real user of the
system,then the mail arrives in order to the expected place.

The mail envelope is the following:

>From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Fri Jun 04 15:02:08 1999
Date: 4 Jun 1999 15:02:08 -0000
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

However, it is ugly to see a lot of delivered to lines with the real user
address [EMAIL PROTECTED], and even [EMAIL PROTECTED]
in the envelope.

How can I set up the system, so that qmail does not put these lines in the
envelope, or only one of it, and that containing the virtual domain
address [EMAIL PROTECTED]?

Or,

is there a way, I can filter the incoming mail for a domain in the
control/locals and redirect the mail to another local user's mailbox,
or reject it with a no such user message, the same way, like in sendmail's
virtual user table feature?

Robert Varga