Greetings,

I am already doing virtual hosting for my friend with his web site (via
Apache), and now he would like me to see if I can set up e-mail on this
host.  The original domain name of the-republic.org is being used
currently, and my friend has a shell account on this box and can
send/receive mail as [EMAIL PROTECTED]

He would like to be able to receive e-mail via his shell account and Pine
for foo.com in addition to any e-mail he would receive that is sent to
the-republiic.org domain.  I read the docs and normally this is _not_ the
situtation (two e-mails sent to the-republic.org domain and foo.com domain
would end up in the same mailbox).

So, how do I approach this?  I have set up the MX records for his domain
so that mail destined for foo.com will hit this box.  Once received,
should I just set up qmail virtual domains as is described in the
qmail-howto by Adam Mckenna? If so, is it possible to
set up the MUA to send out e-mail as [EMAIL PROTECTED]?

Any pointers would be helpful.  Or tell we where to RTFM, and I'll be more
than happy to (if I haven't already :-).

Thanks,
Will

Those, who would give up essential liberty to
purchase a little temporary safety, deserve
neither liberty nor safety.

-Ben Franklin
Historical Review of Constitution and
Government of Pennsylvania