Hello there Qmail Users.

Maybe you already deal with this trouble in the past and could tell me
waht is happening.

I was configuring a virtual domain in my qmail server, and already have
set the MX record in my DNS Server.

I put:   prueba.tortuga.pe:tortuga
in /var/qmail/control/virtualdomains

and I also put:  prueba.tortuga.pe
in rcpthosts.

I put:   ./Maildir/
in ~tortuga/.qmail-default

Then i issue:
#chown -R tortuga.mail ~tortuga ~tortuga/.qmail-default ~tortuga/Maildir
#chmod 750 ~tortuga

Also, user qmailp belongs to group mail.

When I send a local mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], i.e. from the machine
where the qmail server is installed, then the virtualdomain is ok

But, when I send a message from another host I receive this response:

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

... while talking to mail.test.com.pe.:
>>> RCPT To:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<<< 550 Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.1.1)
550 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... User unknown

Can anyone of you tell me what is wrong?

Xavier.