Ari Arantes Filho writes:
 > Ok, but my concern is with big attachments/traffic and in the failure notice
 > the attachment doesn't return like attachment, it's part of the body of the
 > message, so the user is unable to re-send correctly to the right address.

I don't know about that.  When I hit Alt-R in XEmacs's VM facility, I
get the message in a message-send buffer, ready to be edited and
re-sent.  Perhaps other MUA software isn't as good, but that's
something the users of the MUA could ask the author of the MUA to fix.

--
-russ nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://russnelson.com