Fred Lindberg writes:

> Maildir pointed to by .qmail. The alternative would require a index or
> an outer container that houses the base Maildir. The latter is not
> consistent with the most common ~/Maildir/. As there is no standard,
> Sam will create the de-facto standard with sqwebmail and his IMAPd
> anyway.

F.Y.I:  ETA on the IMAP server should be about 3-4 weeks.  Pine looks good.
 Netscape Communicator looks good (although there are a couple of nasty
bugs in the Communicator's IMAP client that I don't feel like
accomodating).  I'll have to put it on hold for a week or two, while I take
care of other things, but I don't have much work left to do there.

--
Sam