Chris Garrigues writes:
 > > From:  Russell Nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 > > Date:  Sun, 26 Sep 1999 01:12:09 -0400 (EDT)
 > >
 > > Randy Harmon writes:
 > >  > Is the concept of subfolders stupid?  IMHO: no.   Given: millions of
 > >  > Microsoft users are wrong.  But not on this point.
 > >
 > > The concept of being able to store both mail AND folders in a
 > > folder is stupid.
 >
 > Just as being able to store both plain files and directories in directories is
 > stupid?

I suppose not, but it does rule out the possibility of using a
hierarchy of Mailboxes, unless you do something crufty like name the
Mailbox "Mailbox.mbox" and the subdirectory "Mailbox".  But then to be
consistent, you should name all the other Mailboxes *.mbox.

--
-russ nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://russnelson.com