hi there,
blame me, flame me, but i don't understand it:
i am running a qmail server and i have to relay for our customers.
so i set up tcp.smtp (yes, i did the tcprules thing) and put the
virtual domains in rcpthosts following LWQ.
after that, no host other than in rcpthosts was reachable.
a mail that i sent from a remote (relayed) site produced:
Oct 26 21:42:58 mail qmail: 940966978.193101 delivery 2: failure:
Sorry,_I_couldn't_find_any_host_named_vav.at?._(#5.1.2)/

'dig vav.at mx' on my mailserver showed correct mx for vav.at, so it is not
a nameserver related problem.

removing rcpthosts everything is running smoothly but now i am an open
relay, what i don't really want to.

what am i doing wrong - and - excuse my english...

Alexander Jernejcic              email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
trying hard to understand, what's going on....