> On Mon, May 08, 2000 at 06:14:49PM +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> every once in a while, but rarely, i get "qmail-inject: illegal option -- B"
>> when handing off a mail for outbound delivery.  the number is "100".  i let
>> mail be handled by (this is .muttrc of mutt):

> Well, there is no string "illegal option" in the standard qmail source.

Oops. I take that back, sorry. I must have grepped in the wrong place.

My suggestion might be to make a little qmail-inject  wrapper and
capture the command line args and env variables. Make that wrapper the
sendmail in your .muttrc

Something as trivial as this might do the trick:

#! /bin/sh

(
echo args are $*
echo Env is:
env
) > $HOME/mutt.trace.$$

exec /var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject $*

At least that way you'll see what mutt is invoking it with.

Regards.