Hi!

Is there any way to run mails through a script after or before
it enters qmail-inject?
What i want, is to parse a Mail, and to remove unwanted
characters from the mail.
I already tried to replace qmail-inject with a script
that afterwards calls qmail-inject, but that doesn't
seem to work right, i sometimes get dublicated Mails !?

The original problem i have, is that some remote smtp
servers weren't happy with dos formatted mails (\n\r)
it seems that those \n\r were removed, therefore
the mail showed up in one single line.
It strangely only happened with some smtp's
qmail->qmail and qmail->exchange seem to have
this problem, qmail->postfix seems to be ok.

I'd be glad if anybody could comment on this problem !

--
Claus Beerta                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature