Peter van Dijk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> On Mon, Jul 24, 2000 at 02:03:32PM +0800, Philip, Tim (CNBC Asia) wrote:

>> PS I don't want to get involved in the ORBS debate [although it is most
>> probably a bit late ;-)], but one of the original orbs probe messages
>> in my mail logs had the following line:-

>> Does this mean that vuurwerk.nl is part of orbs and postings from
>> people at vuurwerk.nl shouldn't be viewed as the comments of an
>> innocent mail administrator?!!

> Our company hosts the relaytester because some of our techies believe
> the ORBS-project is worth supporting. All opinions I post are mine,
> possibly but not necessarily shared by zero or more of my co-workers.

For what it's worth, while I strongly disagree with the position (see my
other messages), I *can* understand why people may feel that the existing
blacklists are insufficient and something like ORBS is needed.  And I've
yet to hear anything from anyone @vuurwerk.nl to make me feel about them
the way that I feel about orbs.org; they don't seem to get involved in
things like the recent business with AboveNet.

So in answer to the original question, I'd expect at least some folks at
vuurwerk.nl to have a bias, but I've yet to see anything from them that
didn't seem reasonable to some degree.

--
Russ Allbery ([EMAIL PROTECTED])             <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>