hi sahashi !

see my xinetd.conf in the atachement, it works finde with qmail:

romeo

(note: you have to chane the entry 4 the pop3d !)

--
" R o m e o   K i e n z l e r "
Am Grosshausberg 2-9-3 >< 78120 Furtwangen

# The defaults section sets some information for all services
defaults
{
	#The maximum number of requests a particular service may handle
	# at once.
	instances   = 25

	# The type of logging.  This logs to a file that is specified.
	# Another option is: SYSLOG syslog_facility [syslog_level]
	log_type    = FILE /var/log/servicelog

	# What to log when the connection succeeds.
	# PID logs the pid of the server processing the request.
	# HOST logs the remote host's ip address.
	# USERID logs the remote user (using RFC 1413)
	# EXIT logs the exit status of the server.
	# DURATION logs the duration of the session.
	log_on_success = HOST PID

	# What to log when the connection fails.  Same options as above
	log_on_failure = HOST RECORD

	# The maximum number of connections a specific IP address can
	# have to a specific service.
	per_source  = 5
}

service ftp
{
	flags       = REUSE NAMEINARGS
	socket_type = stream
	protocol    = tcp
	wait        = no
	user        = root
	server      = /usr/sbin/tcpd
	server_args = in.ftpd -l -a
}

service telnet
{
	flags       = REUSE NAMEINARGS
	socket_type = stream
	protocol    = tcp
	wait        = no
	user        = root
	server      = /usr/sbin/tcpd
	server_args = in.telnetd
}

service pop-3
{
	flags       = REUSE NAMEINARGS
	socket_type = stream
	protocol    = tcp
	wait        = no
	user        = root
	server      = /usr/sbin/tcpd
	server_args = ipop3d
}

service mail
{
	flags       = REUSE NAMEINARGS
	socket_type = stream
	protocol    = tcp
	wait        = no
	user        = qmaild
	server      = /usr/sbin/tcpd
	server_args = /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd
}

service auth
{
	flags       = REUSE NAMEINARGS