Romeyn Prescott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes on 29 November 2000 at 12:24:08
-0500

 > At 6:09 PM +0200 11/29/00, Milen Petrinski wrote:

 > >will anybody answer this question? I have the same problem :-( I'm trying to
 > >write a .qmail file, to allow to forward the messages to that user and to
 > >leave a copy in user's maildir.
 > >
 > >be-01:/home/vpopmail/domains/bates.eu.com/mpetrinski# more .qmail
 > >./Maildir/
 > >office
 > >
 > >As written in dot-qmail man page, this should work fine, but qmail
 > >interpretes the ./Maildir/ line as address, not es maildir path. Why?
 > >
 > >Milen

 > Try this:
 >
 > ---
 > /path/to/home/Maildir/
 > &[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 > ---

I was thinking along similar lines; but the dot-qmail manpage does
sasy that a maildir path begins with a dot or a slash, and it's the
maildir path that was failing.  Do you know this will fix it, or are
you just trying the obvious next thing?
--
David Dyer-Bennet      /      Welcome to the future!      /      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SF: http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/          Minicon: http://www.mnstf.org/minicon/