[ Sorry to piggyback, but I ... misplaced ... the original post. ]

> Milen Petrinski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > will anybody answer this question? I have the same problem :-( I'm trying to
> > write a .qmail file, to allow to forward the messages to that user and to
> > leave a copy in user's maildir.
> >
> > be-01:/home/vpopmail/domains/bates.eu.com/mpetrinski# more .qmail
> > ./Maildir/
> > office

IIRC, vpopmail .qmail files in the user's directory do NOT support direct
delivery, nor do they support program execution. They only support
``forwarding''; if you want delivery or program execution, you will need to
set up a .qmail-user file, e.g.:

  # cat /home/vpopmail/domains/bates.eu.com/.qmail-mpetrinski
  ./mpetrinski/Maildir/
  office

(Though as Charles wrote, you probably don't want office, you want
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or something like that...)

HTH!

/pg
--
Peter Green : Gospel Communications Network, SysAdmin : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
---