Peter Green <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> IIRC, vpopmail .qmail files in the user's directory do NOT support direct
> delivery, nor do they support program execution. They only support
> ``forwarding'';

Ah, hence the original user's log of attempted deliveries to
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" .  Shall we consider this issue closed now?  :)
Having never used vpopmail, I was unaware of this restriction on .qmail files.
Perhaps if they don't behave like other .qmail files, they should have
another name (.vpopmail comes to mind).

Frankenmail, indeed.

Charles