"Robin S. Socha" wrote:

<snip>

> Indeed. Tell me, Jamin, does your inflatable sheep talk? If so, do you
> wait for it to ask you for a fag, then repeat everything it said during
> intercourse (including the funny noises your mother and the new neighbour
> were making as well as the TV) and then ask if you were /really/ good?
> More to the point: why do you not repeat everything that /your/ sheep said
> but rather Suresh's (two weeks ago, while thumbing the Sear's catalogue)?
> You don't? Then why do you behave this way on mailing lists,
> i.e. full quote including signature and everything below your text?

How does this post belong in a mature discussion/support/etc. list?  It seems
like it belongs in something like alt.sex.discussion.<fill in the blank>, or
the like.

This is just downright offensive, and tiring.  I feel as though I'm in middle
school listening to the jocks.

Everyone has to get thier word in (hey, look, I'm guilty too).  Pride is an
evil, evil thing, and looks to be something most of you need to get over.

Robin, a few questions:  Did your parents berate/abuse you as a child
(perhaps they called it rough justice to quote a post by you later)?  Or
perhaps you were spoiled monetarily, yet ignored.  Did the other school
children look down upon you?  Do you need anti depressives?  I only ask these
questions because of my background of misguided schooling in mental issues
(thank god I changed my major to CS, mental health is too depressing), and
have seen many many a case study.

<snip>

I know this list gets quite a lot of mail, but perhaps it would be best
moderated, with a few choice moderators that are kind, who believe in
humility, not anger.  This would also stop all of the childish talk of
fornication with blow up creatures.

Another side note, I'm not sure about the qmail-newbies idea.  The issue is
that it WOULD go ignored and who is to prevent "newbies" from posting to this
list?

Now please excuse me while I bow out.

--
Eric Garff
MyComputer.com System Admin

Just remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.