Thus spake Lipscomb, Al ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> See the words "TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW". There are lots of
> places in this world where the law says the person who wrote it or the
> person who gave it to you can be held liable no matter what they want to
> disclaim. It depends on _how_ I was harmed by the product in many cases.

Al, please don't talk about stuff you don't understand.
It's not a "product", it's free software.

And if there was any precedent for taking a software maker to a court
for his bad software quality, California would have to declare
bankruptcy.  Then you have more problems that a few free software
hackers.

Felix