I feel our discussion starts to become OT.
I tried to be calm and I won't discuss it any more after this.

From: "Ken Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Ah.. So you are not a spammer, except you assume all your
> "customers" want your email. Besides that moral issue,
> do you have measured information about the delivery
> statistics of qmail version other options?

I said "subscriber", that means we send e-mail to users who
willingly "subscribe" our newsletters on our web page.
We don't send unsolicited emails to people who did not
subscribe our newsletters.

We surveyed other email options. We chose qmail because
the information we gathered told us that qmail is one of the
fastest MTA sending outgoing email. And we like the VERPs
capability of qmail. With it we could effectively eliminate
expired addresses.

> Are you saying that your country is a pirate economy?
> Shall I embarrase you and trace your email? or do you wish
> to reveal which country you are from?
> Does your country harbor pirates?

If you so insist, I am from Taiwan.
Here is my company:
http://www.etwebs.com/
http://www.etmc.com.tw/
These pages are writen in Chines language.
Welcome to give us a little more pageview count.

> Sir. If your users are on your machines, you can just copy your
> emails to thier directories. But.. it seems like your users
> are spread over other peoples machines. Hence.. by definition,
> you are a spammer, sir.

What's your definition of "spammer"?
If you mean anyone who send large quantity of email on the net,
regardless unsolicited or solicited. I feel that this classification may
not be fair.

I don't know why you are so harsh at this issue. Maybe you have
seen a lot of hateful spammers in your email admin career?
But I say it again, we don't want to cause any people annoyance.

If you feel discussing mass-mailing techniques on the list will benefit
or encourage potential spammers. I agree. I did not thought about
this danger at first. But please don't berascal people (and their country!)
who just ask questions.
Thank you.