HI ALL,

I am shocked and appalled at the absolute lack of courtesy, help and
sympathy that is on this list.  I have been here a while and while there
comes a few newbies that can really ask some dumb questions - we were
all there once...

Have some patience and help those less experienced than yourselves.  If
you do not like this - BUGGER OFF...

Those that do not RTFM (read the F'ing manual) sometimes do not have the
time or the knowhow on where to find it - and that is why we have a
mailing list - so we can ask others that know - and stop this needless
bickering and band together.

Sorry to those who are offended - but thats tough ...
Thanks
Tonino