>What should convince you to ignore those tests is that they are providing a
>diagnosis ("Relay attempt succeeded") which is patently false (it isn't a
>successful relay unless the mail makes it to the final destination, and
>they
>aren't even actually sending the mail, just testing the RCPT TO: command).
>
>Charles

Relay test 7
MAIL FROM:([EMAIL PROTECTED]@mail.mydomain.com)
250 ok
RCPT TO:("nobody%prodigysolutions.com")
250 ok  (Failed Test)
RSET
250 flushed

Relay test 13
MAIL FROM:([EMAIL PROTECTED]@mail.mydomain.com)
250 ok
RCPT TO:(prodigysolutions.com!nobody)
250 ok  (Failed Test)
RSET
250 flushed

I see your point, the "(Failed Test)" occurs immediately after
"RCPT TO: ..."
"250 ok"

This is why your (and Chris's) explanations about the assumptions are very
useful, that the mail could be successfully received either for a local
delivery, or for a relay, or perhaps not delivered at all.