On Sun, 3 Jun 2001, Peter van Dijk wrote:

> Furthermore, Alan Brown's activities are not illegal - the ORBS
> relaytester runs in The Netherlands, where this is not illegal by any
> law.

Maybe in Netherlands is not illegal, but in Netherlands even euthanasia
is legal by any law, in other countries not! The tester is in Netherlands
but it otucomes follow results in other countries, where performing
such lists and testing, which seeks the vulnerabilities in servers
and helps hackers at attacks, is illegal. From corespondence on this
list can be considered, that in US, NZ is illegal, in my country (Poland)
too. So, if Netherland will be right to others, probably shall give
this same injunction as NZ High Court - this want only a lot time

Best Wishes

Piotr
---
Piotr Kasztelowicz                 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[http://www.am.torun.pl/~pekasz]