Dave Sill([EMAIL PROTECTED])@2001.06.18 16:20:49 +0000:
> Chris Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >HUPing only makes qmail reread locals and virtualdomains. (And there is no
> >process called "qmail," so "killall -HUP qmail" won't do anything on
> >any system.)
>
> Except possibly on Solaris:

..and AIX -- beware ;-)

/k

--
> The life uncaffeinated is not worth living. --Michael Han
KR433/KR11-RIPE -- WebMonster Community Founder -- nGENn GmbH Senior Techie
http://www.webmonster.de/ -- ftp://ftp.webmonster.de/ -- http://www.ngenn.net/
karsten&rohrbach.de -- alpha&ngenn.net -- alpha&scene.org -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
GnuPG 0x2964BF46 2001-03-15 42F9 9FFF 50D4 2F38 DBEE  DF22 3340 4F4E 2964 BF46

PGP signature