Thanks for your help Uwe and Robin. I found Robins mail also funny until
he made fun of me. Yes, it's true I should have read the FAQ and should
have stated my OS (Redhat Linux 7.0 i386) and logging tool (multilog). I
just thought this is kind of standard. What I don't understand why Robin
cannot write something like: check the FAQ for answers about how to
archive all incoming and outgoing mail and second I cannot help you if you
don't tell me your OS and logging tool. It is basically the same, but
a lot more friendly. If you just look how much energy people and I mean
PEOPLE have to talk about everything else than the question I orginally
had, it is hard to believe how difficult it is to remind somebody to read
the FAQ or just to ignore "boring" questions.
Roland