This is the config option

./configure --enable-htmldir=/var/www/html/qmailadminhtml
--enable-imagedir=/var/www/html/qmailadminhtml/images
--enable-imageurl=http://206.51.236.206/qmailadminhtml/images
-enable-autoresponder-bin=/usr/local/bin --enable-vpopuser=vpopmail
--enable-ezmlmdir=/usr/local/bin/ezmlm/ --enable-ezmlmidx=y
--enable-modify-quota --disable-ipauth --enable-help