On Sat, October 23, 2004 8:44 pm, Jay said:
> Hello,
>

> I just saw an email indicating that qmailadmin can somehow integrate
> with mysql?  Is there any instruction material available that shows how
> they may work in concert together?

qmailadmin links in the vpopmail library for managing the vpopmail users database.
This makes it (mostly) transparent for qmailadmin/vpopmail to be able to switch
between backend types such as cdb, mysql, pgsql, oracle, etc.

Work is being done to make vpopmail more abstract and to make qmailadmin make better
use of this abstraction (currently it does too much work itself) however qmailadmin
can interoperate with vpopmail/mysql very easily.

Is there a specific function you wanted qmailadmin to perform while interacting with
mysql?

-Jeremy

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ www.inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 815.776.9465 int'l
        kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet ++ scriptkitchen.com/qmail