Jeremy,

A separate issue from the MySQL one.

I am having some users complain about not getting large files. I just
send a 3.5MB file attachment both to a user, and to myself. I added
myself as a username to their domain name to insure any domain specific
problems might show themselves more consistently.

The email came to [EMAIL PROTECTED] but I got an error message
kicked back to me on [EMAIL PROTECTED] I don't see anything in setup
that would be a problem and I sent the same email with a CC to the other
address so they were identical.

Here's the error feedback:
Reporting-MTA: dns; mailrelay.t-mobile.com
Arrival-Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 13:46:51 -0500 (CDT)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; Host or domain name not found. Name service
error
    for name=contemporarymortage.com type=A: Host not found

Any clues as to what's going on there?

Thanks.

Jay Lepore
eOriginate.com