From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 02 May 2007 09:52
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] rcpthosts file

Hello,  I'm using qmail toaster with fedora 6.  I have configured POP3 and
IMAP for my company mail server and I'm doing the first tests right now.
When I send an email from a company account with same domain to the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] account I've created with the same company domain it receives
these emails from POP3 account and IMAP account.  When I send an email from
[EMAIL PROTECTED], IMAP and POP3, to an outside email like [EMAIL PROTECTED]
again it is a success.  The problem starts when I try to send email from
outside to this [EMAIL PROTECTED] account, IMAP or POP3. I receive the
following email in Outlook express client when trying to send:  'Server
Response: 553, sorry that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts
(#5.5.3 - chkuser)'  The contents of my rcpthosts file are:
mail-server.company.com company.com company.net   I understand that one can
not enter in the rcphosts file EVERY domain in this world so what should be
the solution to this problem?  Any help?  Marcos

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com