Marcos,

Given that this is a new installation, might I suggest that before you go any further you start from scratch using Centos 4 instead of Fedora 6. Fedora is a cutting-edge product, whereas Centos is built for stability. In a mail server you are more likely looking for stability than for cutting edge.

Regards,
Warren

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hello,

I'm using qmail toaster with fedora 6.

I have configured POP3 and IMAP for my company mail server and I'm doing the first tests right now.
When I send an email from a company account with same domain to the [EMAIL
PROTECTED] account I've created with the same company domain it receives these
emails from POP3 account and IMAP account.

When I send an email from [EMAIL PROTECTED], IMAP and POP3, to an outside email
like [EMAIL PROTECTED] again it is a success.

The problem starts when I try to send email from outside to this [EMAIL
PROTECTED] account, IMAP or POP3. I receive the following email in Outlook
express client when trying to send:

'Server Response: 553, sorry that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts
(#5.5.3 - chkuser)'

The contents of my rcpthosts file are:

mail-server.company.com
company.com
company.net

I understand that one can not enter in the rcphosts file EVERY domain in this
world so what should be the solution to this problem?

Any help?

Marcos

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com