Hi,

I have all the company IPs in tcp.smtp and it looks to work fine but the
problem is from outside the company.

I use authentication for this [EMAIL PROTECTED] user with

/home/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw

on /var/qmail/supervise/smtp/run and /var/qmail/supervise/pop3/run.

This user exists in the vpopmail database so I guess it is there where the
vchkpw program looks when it needs to authenticate a user connecting from
outside. Right? If this is right why I can not connect yet?

Marcos