Hi Craig,

I send the messages from this account on the internet, [EMAIL PROTECTED], to my
company mail server.

The other message I receive from the mail server is this:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mailhost2.adacom.com.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Sorry. Although I'm listed as a best-preference MX or A for that host,

it isn't in my control/locals file, so I don't treat it as local. (#5.4.6)

I checked the /control/locals file and I had the following:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] control]# cat locals

localhost

mailhost2.company.com

Since I'm using virtual domains and the account I try to reach is [EMAIL
PROTECTED] I added this new entry with .net hoping this would solve the problem:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] control]# cat locals

localhost

mailhost2.adacom.com

mailhost2.adacom.net

I tried again but had exactly the same error message again

I have a look at the /var/log/qmail/smtp/current and found this:

@4000000046387ccf33b718fc CHKUSER accepted sender: from <[EMAIL PROTECTED]::>
remote <excite.com:unknown:207.159.120.62> rcpt <> : sender accepted

@4000000046387ccf33c71aa4 CHKUSER accepted rcpt: from <[EMAIL PROTECTED]::>
remote <excite.com:unknown:207.159.120.62> rcpt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> : found
existing recipient

@4000000046387cd00757c4b4 simscan:[3709]:CLEAN
(3.30/12.00):0.2489s:test:207.159.120.62:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

@4000000046387cd00a5aeeac tcpserver: end 3709 status 0

@4000000046387cd00a5b40b4 tcpserver: status: 0/100

Nothing more...

What do you think?