lordfuknowsyou wrote:
> Hello list. I wasn't going to mail about this but since we are on the
> subject.
>
> I recently tried the qtp-newmodel  and have run into errors.
>
> Required module is out of date. HTML::Parser.

It's not clear to me where this message came from.

> I have found that this is a know issue with some people able to edit
> spam.sh and work around the error, before I procede I would like the
> list's input if at all possible. I am hoping someone on here has
> encountered this before.
>
> qtp-whatami v0.2.4
> DISTRO=CentOS
> OSVER=4.6
> ARCH=i686
> BUILD_DIST=cnt40
> BUILD_DIR=/usr/src/redhat
> This machine's OS is supported, but this version/arch has not been tested.
>
> # perl -MHTML::Parser -e 'print "$HTML::Parser::VERSION\n"'
> 3.56

I have a toaster installed with what I believe are the latest toaster
packages (specifically spamassassin-toaster-3.2.3-1.3.12, which uses perl
HTML::Parser), and that system also has version 3.56 of HTML::Parser installed.

Please upgrade your qmailtoaster-plus package and try running qtp-newmodel
again. Be sure to select the option to rebuild the sandbox if an old one
still exists.

Let us know how you make out.