Hello and thanks for your response. I am sorry I wasn't more verbose in my explanation.

I gleaned that error from tail -f /mnt/qtp-sandbox/usr/src/qtp-upgrade/log/build-recent.log during a bed the other night. If it wasn't that log specifically I know it was a log associated with the qtp-newmodel process because I was instructed to do just that by an interactive process.

I have updated, about 2 minutes after the email was sent out  :].

After an upgrade(of toaster through yum), reboot, a new non linked, non unioned(errors on that) sandbox.
I now receive new build errors, again gleaned from the above tail command.

tail -f /mnt/qtp-sandbox/usr/src/qtp-upgrade/log/build-recent.log
+ rm -rf Mail-SpamAssassin-3.2.4
+ exit 0
Installing spamassassin-toaster-3.2.4-1.3.13 in the sandbox ...
error: Failed dependencies:
perl(Archive::Tar) >= 1.23 is needed by spamassassin-toaster-3.2.4-1.3.13.i686 perl(HTML::Parser) >= 3.43 is needed by spamassassin-toaster-3.2.4-1.3.13.i686 perl(IO::Zlib) >= 1.04 is needed by spamassassin-toaster-3.2.4-1.3.13.i686
   Suggested resolutions:
/home/buildcentos/CENTOS/en/4.0/i386/CentOS/RPMS/perl-Archive-Tar-1.30-1.el4.noarch.rpm /home/buildcentos/CENTOS/en/4.0/i386/CentOS/RPMS/perl-IO-Zlib-1.04-4.2.el4.noarch.rpm

I have not tried the suggested resolutions, because that still leaves me with an out of date parser.

# rpm -qa perl
perl-5.8.5-36.el4_5.2

I appreciate any suggestions. Many Thanks In Advance.

Jeremy

Eric "Shubes" wrote:
lordfuknowsyou wrote:
Hello list. I wasn't going to mail about this but since we are on the
subject.

I recently tried the qtp-newmodel  and have run into errors.

Required module is out of date. HTML::Parser.

It's not clear to me where this message came from.

I have found that this is a know issue with some people able to edit
spam.sh and work around the error, before I procede I would like the
list's input if at all possible. I am hoping someone on here has
encountered this before.

qtp-whatami v0.2.4
DISTRO=CentOS
OSVER=4.6
ARCH=i686
BUILD_DIST=cnt40
BUILD_DIR=/usr/src/redhat
This machine's OS is supported, but this version/arch has not been tested.

# perl -MHTML::Parser -e 'print "$HTML::Parser::VERSION\n"'
3.56

I have a toaster installed with what I believe are the latest toaster
packages (specifically spamassassin-toaster-3.2.3-1.3.12, which uses perl
HTML::Parser), and that system also has version 3.56 of HTML::Parser installed.

Please upgrade your qmailtoaster-plus package and try running qtp-newmodel
again. Be sure to select the option to rebuild the sandbox if an old one
still exists.

Let us know how you make out.