Hi Kyle,

It's probably going to take a while for Qmail to hammer through its
queue, and deal with everything that simscan still has to handle.  You
probably wont notice a difference for a few hours, or even tomorrow.

regards,
Dairenn Lombard
Linux Engineer, Systems Administration Department
BroadSpire, Inc.
Hosting | Colocation | Design