From: "Eric Shubert" <e...@shubes.net>
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2010 10:25 AM
To: <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Re: CNAME lookup failed temporarily. (#4.4.3)

Sam - SD wrote:
Dear All,

we have a qmail server for several years and running without any problem.

Few days ago, one customer forward me a error msg, which is
------------------error msg start-------------------------------
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.

<te...@*******.com>:
CNAME lookup failed temporarily. (#4.4.3)

we are using this qmail server hosting several domains, all others domains can receive email from yahoo,
only this "te...@*******.com" cannot receive email from yahoo,

I googled, but seems no help solution,

Any idea ?

Thanks
Sam

This is a DNS lookup failure.
Have any DNS records for the domain changed recently? Perhaps the time field wasn't updated?

We really can't help much with diagnosis w/out knowing the domain name.