One of my clients is moving from a Qmailtoaster server (setup by me) to
Exchange 2010 and has tasked me to perform the migration for them. The problem
I am having is that I have to manually change their Outlook settings in order
to switch them to their Exchange accounts. I need to move the users over in
groups and only a few at a time. I have tried deleting their accounts on the
Qmail server and their new emails show up on their Exchange account. The
problem I have is that users still on the Qmail server cannot send email to
users that have already moved to the Exchange server and vice versa.

Thoughts or suggestions on how to accomplish this?