Monday, February 06, 2012 12:34 PM Domnick Eger wrote:
>If your using Exchange 2007, you can use the transporter ive done this
several times, it goes smoothly without having to deal with going to each
>client.
>
>http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=1329

Other than creating a subdomain to act as a bridge between the two >servers
(which I'm not entirely sure how that would work), I think your best
approach is probably to get all the accounts over to Exchange asap.

>You have my sympathies.
>
>--
>-Eric 'shubes'

Unfortunately it is Exchange 2010 and I do not believe Transporter Suite
works on 2010.