Matt Sergeant escribió:
On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 20:47:39 -0400, Brian Szymanski wrote:
Then let's make that diff instead - remove all the "use
Qpsmtpd::Constants" in plugins, and add your test harness?

I agree. Make your tester run the same code in Qpsmtpd.pm (or is it now in Plugin.pm, I don't recall) that compiles the plugins and checks the status.

+1

The test suite should test if the plugin is apt to run in QPSMTP environment (as a plugin), not in a stand-alone perl environment (perl -c). You can test sytnax errors just running the part of the test suite that tests that your plugin is apt to run in QP.

BTW: any comment on how to elaborate a testing framework. Comments from the QP-gurus would be helpful.

Jose Luis Martinez
[EMAIL PROTECTED]