From: qt-creator-boun...@trolltech.com
[mailto:qt-creator-boun...@trolltech.com] On Behalf Of Danny Price
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2009 10:34 AM
To: qt-creator@trolltech.com
Subject: Re: [Qt-creator] General Usage Question

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 3:28 PM, Murphy, Sean M.
<sean.mur...@gd-ais.com> wrote:

Just keep in mind that Creator has only been in existence for a little
over a year, so most of those features you're looking for just aren't in
there YET, but that doesn't mean they aren't coming!  The other
applications you compared it to have much longer histories, Visual
Studio started in 1997, and Eclipse started in 2004.

Sean

I'm fairly certain both VisualStudio 1.0 and Eclipse 1.0 had the ability
to rename source files.